Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is by and for Ms Cook's 2009-2010 Honors Precalculus class. Share your questions, suggestions, and thoughts about anything and everything we're doing in the class. Get extra credit for posting answers to another student's question.
15 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!!!! i dont kno lmao
WHYYYYY do you care?
(:
-_- tim . . . .
To go over what we learned in class the day before.
but really.. it was actually kinda good cause it was like free 90's and 100s
oh boy! lmao the questions you ask.
I agree, last year the only reasons I got B's, apart from the final, was because Mr.Vinci was student teaching Algebra 2 in Ms.Hamel's Class
fits you are right. Why does she.
But what if you are learning is difficult to comprehend and Do Now's cause a plummit in your grade?
NeVer HaD tHe LaDy soooooooooooo.....I WoUlDn't KNo........sooooo BoUt dEm yAnKeeS
they lost yesterday!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
shes a teacher and obviously thinks it will help you somehow, plus there are students who sit there and chew on there pens staring out the window, waiting for other kids to give them the answer. so in a way its good but in others its bad.she should have graded you on your process of solving and effort put into it.
shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
I totally agree with Anon. those do now's were awful. We never went over them properly and half the time it was the lesson we were going to be covering that day.
Can someone please tell me who N!LL@ is
Post a Comment