Monday, October 19, 2009

When did math get really hard?

Did you excell in math in middle school? How about honors geometry? When did math start to get really hard, and do you have any thoughts about what changed? Or is math STILL pretty easy for you?

14 comments:

Ms Cook's shadow said...

Test comment

efitz said...

math got really hard 4 me when got into geometry in my freshman year of high school

Anonymous said...

Math got harder for me when I had the same math took Algebra 2 in sophomore year. I was just not getting the ways of doing problems the way they were taught to us.

K3v1n said...

Math got really hard for me..... Well math has always had its up's and down's, especially when algebra I started, by Geometry i was just going through the motions, but by Algebra II i understood what I was doing again

Anonymous said...

I must say that, like Erin, geometry must have been the most difficult class to understand during High School. This may simply be because the teacher (not mentioning any names) did not properly explain the aspects of each chapter that was being discussed at the time.

Anonymous said...

math has always been easy for me... but as soon as i entered this class things just got complicated. now im not even sure why im taking this math course...

Anonymous said...

math has always been fun for me. it has gotten complicated since algebra 2, but i love it. geometry, in freshman year, was horrible. other than that i do well.

Austin said...

The courses involved with mathematics continues to be the subject that I excell in. Through constant forms of studying, and tutoring session, I feel as though any student can become successful in any mathematical related class.

Melissa said...

Math was usually very easy for me until sophomore year when I took Honors Algebra II. I understood Algebra I very well but last year's class was almost impossible. I did not get many of the concepts and the teacher did not do a very good job of helping us; however, once I got in to this class things from last year started to click, so I'm hoping that this year will be easier than last and that I'll actually retain some of the infomation.

tim said...

Math isnt really as hard as everyone says it is. Math has always came easy to me. The most trouble i have had was in geometry freshman year because the class was very disruptive.

Craig Theodore Edison White Black Steele said...

You know what, fitz and ashley are both right. Math got hard when I started taking geometry freshman year. It got even harder when I took algebra sophomore year.

Anonymous said...

yes tim. geometry was hard. some people kept disrupting the class and we didn't learn much, i wonder who that was? but otherwise math has been good.

Marlon-Terrell said...

For me, Algebra 2 last year is when math got hard. I didn't put as much effort in that class than I should have which made it even more difficult.

Anonymous said...

I tHougHT I wAs PrEttY GuD wit MAth untIl I hAD hOnoRs AlgeBrA 2 My junioR YeAr wit Ms.BRooKs (evil!) evEr Since I've Been LoST AnD CaN'T CoME bAcK!!!!!! Arrrrrgggghhhh!!!!