Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is by and for Ms Cook's 2009-2010 Honors Precalculus class. Share your questions, suggestions, and thoughts about anything and everything we're doing in the class. Get extra credit for posting answers to another student's question.
4 comments:
Ms. Cook,
I don't think anyone has mentioned this but there are a few of us in marching band and we have a big competition at Giants Stadium tomorrow (10-21). It was originally scheduled for Saturday but was switched. I was wondering if you could tell me if you were planing to give us any homework that night and if so, maybe we would be able to hand it in on Friday. We won't get home until very late at night and will have almost no time for homework (seeing that we won't be preforming until 9:42 and probably won't be home until at least 10:30).
I'm sorry for mentioning this so late.
Yes, there will be homework for tomorrow, but it isn't due until Monday because I will be out Thursday & Friday for training. So have a great time tomorrow, do the homework later in the week, or on the weekend. I'll keep my eye on the blog for questions about the homework or the project, or you can always text me. g'nite!
Can anyone tell me what the homework from Thursday is? The website says it's Pg 189-190; 7-40 (all). Is that right?
did anyone get #52 on the hw becasue im a little bit confused on how 2 get the table of values
Post a Comment