Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is by and for Ms Cook's 2009-2010 Honors Precalculus class. Share your questions, suggestions, and thoughts about anything and everything we're doing in the class. Get extra credit for posting answers to another student's question.
6 comments:
IM GOING!!!!!!!! Wwhat i did was i just got the inverse, graphed it, and drew a straight line at the origin. did u get problems 8 and 9 like how 2 graph them and stuff like that?
I'm going to the PEP Rally because I have to go. Now I have to pretend like I care that we get to scream JUNIORS!!!!!!!!!!! at the top of our lungs. ON the other hand I don't understand the y=x thingamajiggy.
y = x is just coordinates such as (1,1) (2,2) (3,3) and so on, and when you do the opposite you just switch the x and y coordinates from the chart
just switch the x and y coordinates like if its (-9,3) when y=x you would graph (3, -9)
What do you mean by y=x concept? Was that on the homework from Thursday or is it for the project?
It was from the homework on Thursday.
Post a Comment