Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is by and for Ms Cook's 2009-2010 Honors Precalculus class. Share your questions, suggestions, and thoughts about anything and everything we're doing in the class. Get extra credit for posting answers to another student's question.
6 comments:
omg anny i feel the same way!!!! with mr. radler's project and ms. cook not being there it seems like bad timing for me to. what u could do is do what im doing and work on it at home
im trying to. but i have radler's and a spanish project and my lab notebook to worry about. its kinda hard to concentrate on it.
yes i looked at it and attempted to start it but i dont understand are we supposed to cover everything? ugh i had a project for every class this week and next week -___-'.
ugh i think ms cook should make it due on tuesday seeing as how she is going to be absent and unable to explain things.
Yes I agree with you Karen. I think Mrs.Cook should make the project be due on tuesday because she isn't here to explain it. I'm having trouble figuring out what to add to my book and what not to add.
You really didn't have to wait until now. I gave it to you 2 weeks ago.
Post a Comment