Tuesday, October 20, 2009

National Writing Day

Do you agree with the procedures followed by every subject, regarding the National Writing Day?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

OBVIOUSLY NOT! The only positive thing coming out of this pointless day is that we get to blog =D

efitz said...

nooo i dont because we practically write all the time and the fact that they made a whole day for it????

Christine said...

This whole "National Writing Day" is a waste of time. I mean they made me write an essay in gym. Pretty much pointless.

Anonymous said...

i think it makes no sense to have this day... they act like we dnt write every other day in school... cant they see there over working us in school...

Anonymous said...

I agree. but i would rather for everyone to be writing to help their writing skills rather then jus writing for no reason.

Craig Theodore Edison White Black Steele said...

YOu guys are all right. Fitz, Christine, anonymous, and mightmare. This day is pointless.

Geturmathon said...

I agree!!! I want a national day of math!! Let's get those history, english, & gym teachers solving equations. Oh yeah.

Anonymous said...

OK Fitz...I guarantee that you are going to be the only one that agrees with this stupid day -__-

tim said...

Yea writing in gym has to be against the law. This national writing day is really pointless.

Amanda said...

Personally, I think this writing day just slowed down classes we would have been writing in anyway

Anonymous said...

I take that back! Dont get your panties in a bunch

Ali Reeseg said...

i think that this day is taking away from things we actually have to learn, but i also think this was a good idea to do during this pointless day! (:

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmmmmmm Yea i DonT tHinK wRitting ShOulD bE mAnDatory uNleSS I feEl LikE iT oR It's On dA teacher's LEssOn PlAn......

efitz said...

anonymous how can u say that when i said that we shouldnt have one

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah

Anonymous said...

i really like this idea that we are doing for math. it is different in a good way. i don't however agree with every subject doing this. i mean writing in gym really? some subjects are just not supposed to have writing involved and gym is deff one of them.

efitz said...

ohh anonymous u always hav something 2 say