Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm pretty sure all of us procrastinated on the start of this project....

I've been trying to understand how to do this project for the last four days, but i do not get it.  I've looked at it and I can't tell what i'm supposed to do. I've tried, and i'll hand in what I have tomorrow, but I did not understand how to do this project

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. its not so difficult its just a lot of work. just come up with some examples, solve them and explain the steps to solving. im going by how the book does it.

K3v1n said...

could you send me an example cuz, im like lost in space with this

Geturmathon said...

Yes, Anny, you're right. Summarize the steps necessary for solving each type of equation and give an example for each. You don't need to use the most complicated examples! The idea is that you can explain how to solve equations.

Unknown said...

I pretty much just took a topic, lets say quadratic, and then covered the four ways you can solve it (factoring, quadratic equation, finding square root, completing the sqaure), then moved on to saaaaaay... absolute value and did the same thing. you get it?

K3v1n said...

Yes, it did, i completely got it at around 11:59, when i had closed the blog for a good half hour, then i had to get ready for a marching thing and could not finish, hence me being on the blog late, i'm finishing up