Tuesday, October 20, 2009

i cant learn chinese...

until this year math has always been my best subject, i somewhat understand what we are doing in class but when i get home and attempt to conquer my homework its like freaking chinese.fml. anyone want to be my tutor?

11 comments:

Christine said...

Lmao chinese.... but i agree why is it so easy to do the math in class but when it comes to homework it is sometimes impossible

Anonymous said...

-__- why

Ali Reeseg said...

hah same here! i think i understand everything in class and then i go to do my homework and it's so complicated

Anonymous said...

lol it deff feels like chinese! math is confusing and hard to understand sometiems, but at least this year i am understanding things a lot better in the past i have been lost in no man's land. i am starting not to despise math so much anymore this year thank god.

Amanda said...

Anyone ever felt like we get the most basic/easiest problems in school for examples... but then for homework you have to wing the complex ones?!

I think this is where the confusion comes from. We have to learn how to do harder problems IN CLASS

Anonymous said...

lol i couldnt agree more... i feel like im in a hole nother country when it comes to this class...

Anonymous said...

yes. the problems seem easy at school and then its like the most complicated thing for hw. i think we learn simpler things at school and even though its the basic rules i sometimes feel unprepared to handle homework problems.

karen :D said...

yeah right? sometimes in class i think to myself "wow i can totally do this!"... then once i open my book everything i learned fell out of my brain while walking home or something.i think we should have more notes in class that we can look back on with the steps to do the problems..but thats just my opinion.

karen :D said...

-_________-'

Melissa said...

I felt like that last year. It seems like a different language with all of the variables! But Karen, if you really want help, I may be able to help you a bit. =]

Geturmathon said...

Wow. Thank you, everybody. I really didn't know that the h/w felt so much harder than the class examples. I will think about that as I give you examples in class. (notice I didn't say I'd give you easier homework!)